- Never give up – Running and masochism
- The different types of runner – part 3
- How to look like a pro… without having to train
- Why I’m glad I’m more of a runner than a cyclist
- Sorry – Boy On The run is on holiday
- The art of overtraining
- Running a marathon with the Norovirus (Gastric flu) – a step-by-step guide
- Which running dog are you? 10 types of dog to choose from!
- Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
- Going new age
Tag Archives: running
1st Step – DO Get the norovirus (gastric flu) The best way is to overtrain until there is absolutely nothing left of your immune system. I will explain the secrets to “The art of overtraining” in my next blog. After you … Continue reading
This week, boy on the run tackles one the big issues of running: which running dog would you be? 1. Greyhound Sleek, fast, light and highly compact, the greyhound likes to run. In fact when he’s not running the greyhound … Continue reading
Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
On this blog I have mainly talked about what is loosely termed competitive running. Working hard, training smart and being hell bent on becoming a faster and stronger runner. Getting in the top 20%. Maybe even winning some races. The reality … Continue reading
This week I was sick. I struggled not just to train, but to make it to the shops. Or out of bed. I was pathetic. This was the 10 days leading up to my last big 20 mile run and … Continue reading
Do you need to be thin to run? This is a question oft debated in Runners World magazine. Usually the conclusion is that: “You don’t need to be stick thin to run, but losing a few pounds can’t hurt!” Yeah, … Continue reading