- Never give up – Running and masochism
- The different types of runner – part 3
- How to look like a pro… without having to train
- Why I’m glad I’m more of a runner than a cyclist
- Sorry – Boy On The run is on holiday
- The art of overtraining
- Running a marathon with the Norovirus (Gastric flu) – a step-by-step guide
- Which running dog are you? 10 types of dog to choose from!
- Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
- Going new age
Tag Archives: motivational
In the long road towards a marathon you will often find yourself flagging, suffering and finding it hard to draw enough strength to get through the 18 weeks of training, let alone the 26 miles itself. As an Australian, I … Continue reading