- Never give up – Running and masochism
- The different types of runner – part 3
- How to look like a pro… without having to train
- Why I’m glad I’m more of a runner than a cyclist
- Sorry – Boy On The run is on holiday
- The art of overtraining
- Running a marathon with the Norovirus (Gastric flu) – a step-by-step guide
- Which running dog are you? 10 types of dog to choose from!
- Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
- Going new age
Category Archives: Gel Bars
1st Step – DO Get the norovirus (gastric flu) The best way is to overtrain until there is absolutely nothing left of your immune system. I will explain the secrets to “The art of overtraining” in my next blog. After you … Continue reading
Right now the hottest it is getting in London is 2 degrees. And it is blowing a wind that cuts through your bones like an icy knife of death. Running is still possible, and in the sun it is still … Continue reading
The Scot Tough as nails and as impervious to the cold as he is to every new fangled running technology in the marketplace: the Scot is a fearsome competitor. Whether it be snow, hail, sleet, hurricane or pouring rain, you … Continue reading