- Never give up – Running and masochism
- The different types of runner – part 3
- How to look like a pro… without having to train
- Why I’m glad I’m more of a runner than a cyclist
- Sorry – Boy On The run is on holiday
- The art of overtraining
- Running a marathon with the Norovirus (Gastric flu) – a step-by-step guide
- Which running dog are you? 10 types of dog to choose from!
- Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
- Going new age
Monthly Archives: July 2013
In last year’s boat race (2012) Oxford’s bow rower Alex Woods passed out from what was described by Oxford’s coach as “pushing himself beyond his limits”. Obviously this sparked a certain amount of debate about the expectation of endurance sport and … Continue reading