- Never give up – Running and masochism
- The different types of runner – part 3
- How to look like a pro… without having to train
- Why I’m glad I’m more of a runner than a cyclist
- Sorry – Boy On The run is on holiday
- The art of overtraining
- Running a marathon with the Norovirus (Gastric flu) – a step-by-step guide
- Which running dog are you? 10 types of dog to choose from!
- Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
- Going new age
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Training isn’t for everyone. It is hard, it requires time sacrifices, and most of all: it hurts! If you want to look good at your local 10km, training and being fast isn’t always the best way. This article has some … Continue reading