- Never give up – Running and masochism
- The different types of runner – part 3
- How to look like a pro… without having to train
- Why I’m glad I’m more of a runner than a cyclist
- Sorry – Boy On The run is on holiday
- The art of overtraining
- Running a marathon with the Norovirus (Gastric flu) – a step-by-step guide
- Which running dog are you? 10 types of dog to choose from!
- Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
- Going new age
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Sorry guys, I am currently cycling across Morocco and will not be posting until Jun 12th. I do have some awesome posts lined up, sorry for the delay! Boy On The Run (in an Internet cafe in Fez) Advertisements
Step 1 – Never let your body recover This is the fundamental concept behind the “art” (and yes it is an art) of overtraining. If you find yourself feeling weird emotions such as “relaxed” or “refreshed” and that you’re actually enjoying running, then it is … Continue reading
1st Step – DO Get the norovirus (gastric flu) The best way is to overtrain until there is absolutely nothing left of your immune system. I will explain the secrets to “The art of overtraining” in my next blog. After you … Continue reading