- Never give up – Running and masochism
- The different types of runner – part 3
- How to look like a pro… without having to train
- Why I’m glad I’m more of a runner than a cyclist
- Sorry – Boy On The run is on holiday
- The art of overtraining
- Running a marathon with the Norovirus (Gastric flu) – a step-by-step guide
- Which running dog are you? 10 types of dog to choose from!
- Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
- Going new age
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Running pacers remind me of that old joke about drummers: Q: How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb? A: They’ve got a machine to do that now. Really, with advanced running watches including such features as a … Continue reading
Personally I’m at week 13 of my marathon programme and I’m feeling a general “what is the point?” kind of of vibe creeping into everything. I’ve cobbled together some tips to help anyone in a similar position stay motivated…. Hang … Continue reading
So you’ve been doing the training, losing the weight, gaining the fitness and you’ve had that “all you do is run, hang out with runners and talk about running” argument with your partner that signals that the marathon is nearing. … Continue reading
Do you need to be thin to run? This is a question oft debated in Runners World magazine. Usually the conclusion is that: “You don’t need to be stick thin to run, but losing a few pounds can’t hurt!” Yeah, … Continue reading