- Never give up – Running and masochism
- The different types of runner – part 3
- How to look like a pro… without having to train
- Why I’m glad I’m more of a runner than a cyclist
- Sorry – Boy On The run is on holiday
- The art of overtraining
- Running a marathon with the Norovirus (Gastric flu) – a step-by-step guide
- Which running dog are you? 10 types of dog to choose from!
- Running solely to lose weight – from zero to “size zero hero” without having to buy too much gear-o.
- Going new age
Monthly Archives: January 2012
The Scot Tough as nails and as impervious to the cold as he is to every new fangled running technology in the marketplace: the Scot is a fearsome competitor. Whether it be snow, hail, sleet, hurricane or pouring rain, you … Continue reading
There are a diverse selection of different people that run. I’ve dedicated my next 2 posts to detailing some of the vibrant characters you may already have encountered… The A-grade athletics guys This guy has been running since the pyramids … Continue reading
In the long road towards a marathon you will often find yourself flagging, suffering and finding it hard to draw enough strength to get through the 18 weeks of training, let alone the 26 miles itself. As an Australian, I … Continue reading